Overview of Our Organization and Services
Cooperative Energy Incorporated (CEI) is a Georgia Electric Membership Corporation.
CEI’s members are Central Georgia Electric Membership Corporation, Excelsior Electric Membership Corporation, Snapping Shoals Electric Membership Corporation, Upson Electric Membership Corporation, and Washington Electric Membership Corporation.
CEI procures all of the power supply requirements of the above EMCs. ECG is a wholly owned subsidiary of CEI and is staffed to meet all the power supply obligations of CEI.
The Board of Directors of CEI is as follows:
- Board of Directors from Central Georgia Electric Membership Corporation - George Weaver
- Board of Directors from Excelsior Electric Membership Corporation - Greg Proctor
- Board of Directors from Snapping Shoals Electric Membership Corporation - Shaun Mock
- Board of Directors from Upson Electric Membership Corporation - Neal Trice
- Board of Directors from Washington Electric Membership Corporation - Wendy Sellers
Energy Consulting Group, LLC (ECG), headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, consists of energy professionals with extensive experience in the power/gas industry. With the ever-changing environment facing CEI, strategic planning and resource management is essential for continued success.
ECG's multidisciplined professionals can easily be configured into the working groups needed to address CEI's multiphased projects. This structure enables ECG to handle large volumes of work efficiently, enabling quick reaction time, which is essential to keeping pace with changes in the industry. Although each project is unique, ECG meshes the appropriate technology available today with highly skilled and experienced professionals. By not "re-inventing the wheel," ECG provides proven results and lower costs.
The firm's service offerings will continue to grow and evolve as industry operating environments change. ECG continually emphasizes the expansion of its expertise to assist CEI.